Ashford Spinning Wheels...
We're so excited to have the
Ashford Spinning Wheels in our
shop. Have you been
wanting to learn to spin? We
have "Learn to Spin" classes. We'll provide the wheel and roving for you to use. Then, if you decide that you'd like to purchase one of our wheels, you will receive 10% off all roving purchases for a whole year! Stop in today and take a look at our wheels and sign up for a "Learn to Spin" class!
- Bon Aqua Soap (handcrafted locally)
- Bonnie Bishoff Shawl Pins
- Fiber Trends Sock Blockers
- Grayson E Leather Handles
- Hiya-hiya puppy & kitty snips
- Wooden Darning Needle Cases (hand-crafted locally)
- Yarn Caddies (hand-crafted locally)
- Yarn Bowls (hand-crafted locally)
- Lots of stitch markers, scissors, tape measures, row counters, and other knitting/crocheting accessories
Buttons & Beads...
- Blue Moon/Renaissance Buttons
- Matsuno Seed Beads - size 6
- Miyuki Seed Beads - Size 6
- Miyuki Delica Seed Beads - size 8
- Susan Bates Quicksilver hooks
- Knitter's Pride Dreamz, Naturalz, Royale, Karbonz & Cubics
We have roving from several different companies. Here is a list of what we stock:
- Alpaca Junction Roving & Raw Fleeces (only place in East TN)
- Miss Babs Merino Top, Mixed BFL & Polwarth
- Brown Sheep cotton & wool cones
- Ashford Basic Jumbo Flyer
- Ashford Double Drive Jumbo Bobbin
- Ashford Pick-up sticks (various lengths)
- Ashford boat shuttles (various lengths)
The Yarn Haven is a registered trademark
and cannot be used by another yarn shop.
Voted Best Arts & Crafts Shop in Knoxville in 2009 & 2010
What our customers are saying about us...
Thank you for helping me get back to knitting and having fun with yarn.