Your Local Yarn Shop ONLINE
How is our Online Store going to be different from some other online stores?
· FREE PATTERN...Whenever you purchase a yarn, you will automatically receive the free featured pattern for that yarn.
· FREE YARN WINDING...If you want, we will gladly wind your yarn for you...at no extra cost. But, if we do wind your yarn, your purchase will not be returnable. Be sure to add a note in your cart if you'd like us to wind your yarn.
· FREE SHIPPING...We offer free shipping with a $100 order...or a flat fee of $7.00 with all other orders.
· PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE...we will match any other yarn shop's prices as long as the price is the regular selling price (i.e. we can't match sales or clearance prices.) This guarantee does not include prices offered by Amazon, Etsy, Ebay, Craigslist, etc...only from local yarn shops. Guarantee applies only to in-stock items and can not be applied to special orders. We offer this Price Match Guarantee so you have the guarantee that you're getting the best price on your purchases when you shop at The Yarn Haven. If you find a lower price, simply email us the link BEFORE YOU ORDER along with your phone number so we can verify the lower price on the item you want and we'll make sure you get the lowest price when you order. FIND A LOWER PRICE AND WE'LL MATCH IT!!
· PICK UP OPTION...You can opt to pick up your order at The Empty Cup (9111 Executive Park Dr, Knoxville, TN 37923) on Wednesdays and Saturdays from 11-11:30 am. While you will save on postage, it might be hard to resist going in and getting a hot or iced coffee. The Empty Cup is a not-for-profit organization that helps families with adoptions. We fully support their efforts and plan on pouring into their "Empty Cup" so they can then pour into families wanting to adopt children.
· EVENTS...We will still be having "New Yarn Reveals" and "Sit 'n Stitches" so that local folks can come and touch the yarn. And classes will begin as soon as it is safe to do so.
The Yarn Haven has been in business
since February 2, 2007.
Want to keep up with all the news at The Yarn Haven?
Then click on the image to get signed up!