Beth Cowl Kit by Claudia Wersing
A truly luxurious blend of 14-micron count merino wool (hence, the name, Fourteen) and cashmere, this worsted-weight yarn is like knitting with pure air.
It just takes 3 balls of Fourteen Paints to make this cozy cowl with basketweave stitches to add texture. It is knit flat and then seamed.
Width: 11 3⁄4”/30cm.
Length: 47 1⁄4”/120 cm.
YARN & NOTIONS
3 x 50g balls of Juniper Moon Farm Fourteen Paints
Size US 8/5mm circular needles, or size needed to obtain gauge.
16 sts and 28 rows to 4”/10cm, over basket weave pattern using US 8/ 5mm needles.
Hand wash, dry flat
Kit includes 3 balls of Fourteen Paints yarn and the free pattern.
USPS Priority Mail – we offer free shipping if your subtotal for shipped items is over $100, otherwise we charge a flat rate of $7. Orders typically take 2 - 3 days to arrive once they leave our shop.
We hope that you are happy with your purchase. If you receive an item that is not to your liking in some way, please know you are welcome to return it for store credit. You have 30 days from your purchase date to request a return. Please note:
- The item must be unopened and in the same condition as when you received it, and
- We are unable to accept returns of gift certificates, patterns, books, and needles.
We do not refund the original shipping cost, nor do we pay for the return shipping. If your returned items provided you free shipping on your order, we will need to deduct the difference from your refund.
If you would like to return one or more items from your order…
- Email us (email@example.com) with your name, order number, and item(s) you wish to return.
- Wait for our email confirmation with directions for shipping the item(s) back.
- Ship the items as directed (you might consider insuring your return since we can only give you a refund for items that actually arrive back to us safely).
- We will email you a confirmation after we have processed your return and issued your credit, typically within 2 business days of receiving the return.