The classic Cascade 220® is the perfect combination of affordability, quality and versatility that can be used for a wide range of projects. Each hank of this worsted weight 100% pure wool comes in a generous 220 yards. Peruvian Highland Wool is a hybrid of native Corriedale with Merino resulting in loft, durability and fabulous stitch definition. Cascade 220 works up beautifully in cables, lace, colorwork, as well as simple stitch patterns. This hand wash staple is ideal for heirloom quality garments in addition to accessories and felted projects. With a nearly unlimited color palette to choose from, you are sure to find the perfect color(s) for your next project!
- Weight: Worsted
- Texture: plied
- Yardage: 220 yds/ 200 m
- Skein Weight: 100 gm (3.5 oz)
- Knitting Gauge: 4.5-5 sts = 1"
- Crochet Gauge: 3.25-3.5 sc = 1"
- Needle Size: US 7 - 8/ 4.5 - 5 mm
- Hook Size: US H - J/ 5-6mm
- Fiber Content: 100% Peruvian Highland Wool
- Care: Hand Wash Cold, dry flat
- Made in Peru
Be sure to also look at pages 2, 3 and 4 of Cascade 220 Worsted!!
Featured Patterns: Felted Clogs (knit) by Bev Galeskas is a wonderful slipper pattern with double soles for extra comfort and longer wear. Sizes womens (6, 8, & 10) and mens (11, 13). You will need 2 skeins of Cascade 220 Worsted for the sole, a coordinating skein for the top and size 13-16" and 13-24" circular knitting needles. The slippers make great gifts and last a long time when only worn inside.
The 8-Row Felted Crochet Scuffies (crochet) by Kris Basta also makes a double-soled slipper. You will need 2 coordinating colors of 220 Worsted and a size N/10mm crochet hook. Check out highfivepanda's photo from Ravelry.
Pictures of both of these patterns can be found on page 4 of Cascade 220 Worsted.
We will send you one of these patterns free with purchase of a skein or more of Cascade 220 Worsted. Please let me know in the notes section of your cart which pattern you would like to receive.
Cascade 220 Worsted - Page 1
USPS Priority Mail – we offer free shipping if your subtotal for shipped items is over $100, otherwise we charge a flat rate of $7. Orders typically take 2 - 3 days to arrive once they leave our shop.
We hope that you are happy with your purchase. If you receive an item that is not to your liking in some way, please know you are welcome to return it for store credit. You have 30 days from your purchase date to request a return. Please note:
- The item must be unopened and in the same condition as when you received it, and
- We are unable to accept returns of gift certificates, patterns, books, and needles.
We do not refund the original shipping cost, nor do we pay for the return shipping. If your returned items provided you free shipping on your order, we will need to deduct the difference from your refund.
If you would like to return one or more items from your order…
- Email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your name, order number, and item(s) you wish to return.
- Wait for our email confirmation with directions for shipping the item(s) back.
- Ship the items as directed (you might consider insuring your return since we can only give you a refund for items that actually arrive back to us safely).
- We will email you a confirmation after we have processed your return and issued your credit, typically within 2 business days of receiving the return.