Melilla is a color changing yarn that contains a generous helping of silk and has long transitions through eight colors per colorway. Use it to add interest to simple designs or to accentuate modular or geometric design components.
Texture: plied, smooth
Yardage: 220 yds (200 m)
Skein Weight: 100 gm
Knit Gauge: 16-18 sts = 4"
Knitting Needle Size: US 8-9 (5 - 5.5mm)
Hook Size: US I (4.5 - 5mm)
Fiber Content: 45% silk/35% merino wool/20% nylon
Care: handwash in cold water, lay flat to dry
Be sure to also look at page 1 of Cascade Melilla!!
Featured Patterns: Sable cowl (knit) by Mary-Ann Lammers is a banana style cowl that you can make with a solid yarn or with a self-striping yarn. You will need a size 8-32" circular needle and just one skein of Cascade Melilla yarn. QAGEEK's photo from Ravelry shows how beautiful a skein can look with just a simple pattern.
The Wanderlust Scarf (crochet) by Kirsten Holloway is a warm and cozy scarf that will feel great on any adventures you tak this fall and winter. You will need a size I crochet hook and 2 skeins of Cascade Melilla. The long stripes of color that Melilla has makes it the perfect yarn for this scarf.
We will send you one of these patterns for free with your purchase of a skein or more of Cascade Melilla. Please be sure to put in the notes section of your cart which pattern you would like to receive.
Cascade Melilla - Page 2
USPS Priority Mail – we offer free shipping if your subtotal for shipped items is over $100, otherwise we charge a flat rate of $7. Orders typically take 2 - 3 days to arrive once they leave our shop.
We hope that you are happy with your purchase. If you receive an item that is not to your liking in some way, please know you are welcome to return it for store credit. You have 30 days from your purchase date to request a return. Please note:
- The item must be unopened and in the same condition as when you received it, and
- We are unable to accept returns of gift certificates, patterns, books, and needles.
We do not refund the original shipping cost, nor do we pay for the return shipping. If your returned items provided you free shipping on your order, we will need to deduct the difference from your refund.
If you would like to return one or more items from your order…
- Email us (email@example.com) with your name, order number, and item(s) you wish to return.
- Wait for our email confirmation with directions for shipping the item(s) back.
- Ship the items as directed (you might consider insuring your return since we can only give you a refund for items that actually arrive back to us safely).
- We will email you a confirmation after we have processed your return and issued your credit, typically within 2 business days of receiving the return.