Pacific® is a worsted weight, affordable, completely machine washable yarn in a huge range of colors. It's an unbelievably soft acrylic and wool blend, and has a lustrous sheen which gives depth to the many hues that are available in this yarn. There's really nothing that Pacific® isn't great for: sweaters, blankets, baby projects, or anything that's worn next to the skin.
- Weight: Worsted
- Texture: plied
- Yardage: 213 yds/ 195 m
- Skein weight: 100 gm (3.53 oz)
- Gauge: 4.5-5 sts = 1"
- Needle size: US 7-8 (4.5-5mm)
- Hook size: US H-J (5-6mm)
- Fiber Content: 60% acrylic/40% merino wool
- Care: Machine wash and dry
Featured Patterns: Silky Scallops Lace Scarf (knit) by Joan Marie features a body of scallops along with a garter stitch edge that is slightly biased to the right. You will need 2 skeins of Cascade Pacific and a size 7 knitting needle. Pattern is written with 2 scallops, but I like it so much better with the 3 scallops that quietcricket used in her photo on Ravelry. To make 3 scallops, just cast on 38 stitches. This scarf will need to be blocked so that the edges don't curl so badly.
Sugared Ribs - An Infinity Scarf (crochet) by Nina Leon starts with 4 shallow ribs (or faux ribs) then ends with a few rows of seed stitch. There is a video tutorial available for these stitches. You will need 2 skeins of Pacific and a size J crochet hook.
We will send you one of these patterns free with purchase of a skein or more of Cascade Pacific. Please let me know in the notes section of your cart which pattern you would like to receive.
USPS Priority Mail – we offer free shipping if your subtotal for shipped items is over $100, otherwise we charge a flat rate of $7. Orders typically take 2 - 3 days to arrive once they leave our shop.
We hope that you are happy with your purchase. If you receive an item that is not to your liking in some way, please know you are welcome to return it for store credit. You have 30 days from your purchase date to request a return. Please note:
- The item must be unopened and in the same condition as when you received it, and
- We are unable to accept returns of gift certificates, patterns, books, and needles.
We do not refund the original shipping cost, nor do we pay for the return shipping. If your returned items provided you free shipping on your order, we will need to deduct the difference from your refund.
If you would like to return one or more items from your order…
- Email us (email@example.com) with your name, order number, and item(s) you wish to return.
- Wait for our email confirmation with directions for shipping the item(s) back.
- Ship the items as directed (you might consider insuring your return since we can only give you a refund for items that actually arrive back to us safely).
- We will email you a confirmation after we have processed your return and issued your credit, typically within 2 business days of receiving the return.