Droplets is a triangular shawl that is crocheted back and forth, from one side to the other. After the first starting rows this pattern consists of 8 repeatable rows, which means that you can use this pattern with any yarn and hook size and very easy adjust the number of rows to give the shawl the size you like. Using a DK weight yarn and a size E hook, the shawl measured 63" x 47" after blocking.
This pattern is the featured pattern for the 4 Shade Kits and will be sent free with the purchase of a 4 Shade Kit or you can purchase it directly from our website.
USPS Priority Mail – we offer free shipping if your subtotal for shipped items is over $100, otherwise we charge a flat rate of $7. Orders typically take 2 - 3 days to arrive once they leave our shop.
We hope that you are happy with your purchase. If you receive an item that is not to your liking in some way, please know you are welcome to return it for store credit. You have 30 days from your purchase date to request a return. Please note:
- The item must be unopened and in the same condition as when you received it, and
- We are unable to accept returns of gift certificates, patterns, books, and needles.
We do not refund the original shipping cost, nor do we pay for the return shipping. If your returned items provided you free shipping on your order, we will need to deduct the difference from your refund.
If you would like to return one or more items from your order…
- Email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your name, order number, and item(s) you wish to return.
- Wait for our email confirmation with directions for shipping the item(s) back.
- Ship the items as directed (you might consider insuring your return since we can only give you a refund for items that actually arrive back to us safely).
- We will email you a confirmation after we have processed your return and issued your credit, typically within 2 business days of receiving the return.