This lovely lace shawl is by holding strands of 2 different yarns together...Ella Rae Silky Kid and Ella Rae Sequinicity. Silky Kid is a plied, fluffy yarn made of 76% goat mohair and 24% silk. Sequinicity is a glossy, plied yarn with sequins made of polyester. This pattern is knit top down from a garter tab start to make a garter/mesh shawl using size 4/3.5mm needle. Free pattern included in kit.
Note: Pattern calls for 4 balls of the Silky Kid. We have only included 3 balls to try and keep the cost more affordable. Our test knitter said that by leaving out one repeat of the pattern, she was able to finish with the 3 balls.
Leilani Shawl Kit
USPS Priority Mail – we offer free shipping if your subtotal for shipped items is over $100, otherwise we charge a flat rate of $7. Orders typically take 2 - 3 days to arrive once they leave our shop.
We hope that you are happy with your purchase. If you receive an item that is not to your liking in some way, please know you are welcome to return it for store credit. You have 30 days from your purchase date to request a return. Please note:
- The item must be unopened and in the same condition as when you received it, and
- We are unable to accept returns of gift certificates, patterns, books, and needles.
We do not refund the original shipping cost, nor do we pay for the return shipping. If your returned items provided you free shipping on your order, we will need to deduct the difference from your refund.
If you would like to return one or more items from your order…
- Email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your name, order number, and item(s) you wish to return.
- Wait for our email confirmation with directions for shipping the item(s) back.
- Ship the items as directed (you might consider insuring your return since we can only give you a refund for items that actually arrive back to us safely).
- We will email you a confirmation after we have processed your return and issued your credit, typically within 2 business days of receiving the return.