This pattern is the perfect pattern for UT fans because it features a spiral rib which to UT fans looks like our checkerboard field. TN Designer, Leah Oakley, says that the pattern on this cuff reminds her of Fruit Stripe Gum...which is why she named it that! This fun pattern is an easy one-row repeat that makes your self-striping yarn appear as a diamond shaped pattern. Fun color play! Easy pattern repeat, fitted sole, staggered diamond heel flap and rounded toe. You must use a self-striping fingering weight yarn of approximately 400 yards using a size 1-1.5 needle to make the spiral rib pattern.
Fruit Stripe Gum Socks
USPS Priority Mail – we offer free shipping if your subtotal for shipped items is over $100, otherwise we charge a flat rate of $7. Orders typically take 2 - 3 days to arrive once they leave our shop.
We hope that you are happy with your purchase. If you receive an item that is not to your liking in some way, please know you are welcome to return it for store credit. You have 30 days from your purchase date to request a return. Please note:
- The item must be unopened and in the same condition as when you received it, and
- We are unable to accept returns of gift certificates, patterns, books, and needles.
We do not refund the original shipping cost, nor do we pay for the return shipping. If your returned items provided you free shipping on your order, we will need to deduct the difference from your refund.
If you would like to return one or more items from your order…
- Email us (email@example.com) with your name, order number, and item(s) you wish to return.
- Wait for our email confirmation with directions for shipping the item(s) back.
- Ship the items as directed (you might consider insuring your return since we can only give you a refund for items that actually arrive back to us safely).
- We will email you a confirmation after we have processed your return and issued your credit, typically within 2 business days of receiving the return.