This Peruvian blend of soft superwash merino and bamboo has long-lasting durability and a soft springy hand. The bounce of this worsted weight yarn allows for a variety of suitable gauges and is a pleasure to knit with. Available in rich, lustrous solids, this washable yarn is appropriate for just about every project be it sweaters, accessories, slippers or kids clothes
Yardage: 255 yd/233 m
Skein weight: 100 gm (3.53 oz.)
Knitting Gauge: 5-6 sts/inch
Needle: US 3-7/ 3.25 - 4.5mm
Hook: E - G
Fiber content: 80% merino wool/20% rayon from bamboo
Care: Machine wash, lay flat to dry
For a range of beautiful tonal colorways, see Hikoo Sueño Tonal!
Featured Patterns: The Knotted Chain Poncho (knit) by Ronnie Eldridge is a classic design that can be dressed up or down depending on whether paired with jeans or slacks. It has both written and charted instructions. You will need 5 skeins of Hikoo Sueno and size 7-16", size 6-40" and size 6 dpns.
The Braided Cable Poncho (crochet) by Angela Plunkett includes a braided cable stitch along the bottom edge, giving it a classy look. You will need 6 skeins of Sueno and a size H crochet hook.
Both of these patterns can be found in our "Patterns" collection.
We will send you one of these patterns free with purchase of a skein or more of Hikoo Sueno. Please let me know in the notes section of your cart which pattern you would like to receive.
Featured patterns of Sueno and Sueno Tonal are interchangeable...which means you can choose either yarn and one of the 4 patterns offered.
USPS Priority Mail – we offer free shipping if your subtotal for shipped items is over $100, otherwise we charge a flat rate of $7. Orders typically take 2 - 3 days to arrive once they leave our shop.
We hope that you are happy with your purchase. If you receive an item that is not to your liking in some way, please know you are welcome to return it for store credit. You have 30 days from your purchase date to request a return. Please note:
- The item must be unopened and in the same condition as when you received it, and
- We are unable to accept returns of gift certificates, patterns, books, and needles.
We do not refund the original shipping cost, nor do we pay for the return shipping. If your returned items provided you free shipping on your order, we will need to deduct the difference from your refund.
If you would like to return one or more items from your order…
- Email us (email@example.com) with your name, order number, and item(s) you wish to return.
- Wait for our email confirmation with directions for shipping the item(s) back.
- Ship the items as directed (you might consider insuring your return since we can only give you a refund for items that actually arrive back to us safely).
- We will email you a confirmation after we have processed your return and issued your credit, typically within 2 business days of receiving the return.