This Peruvian yarn is a blend of soft superwash merino and bamboo, and is made with strength and wearability in mind. The perfect amount of spring makes knitting with it a pleasure, and allows for a variety of suitable gauges. Available in a wide range of lustrous tonal colorways, this washable yarn will make beautiful socks, sweaters, accessories, kids garments, and hard-wearing garments that will last a lifetime.
Yardage: 255 yd/233 m
Skein weight: 100 gm (3.53 oz.)
Knitting Gauge: 5-6 sts/inch
Needle: US 3-7/ 3.25 - 4.5mm
Hook: E - G
Fiber content: 80% merino wool/20% rayon from bamboo
Care: Machine wash, lay flat to dry
For a full range of solid colors, see our page on Hikoo Sueño!
Featured Patterns: Kingston Mittens (knit) by Jen Lucas have the wonderful texture of slipped stitches. Soon it’s going to be time to bundle up in those hand knits. The Kingston Mittens are a great addition to your cold weather outdoor wear. You will need 1 skein of Hikoo Sueno Tonal and size 3 double-pointed knitting needles.
Sky Blue Mittens (crochet) by Tanja Osswald are crocheted entirely in slip stitches. The textured stitch pattern makes them warm and squishy; the ribbed part ensures a good fit. The pattern includes written instructions and an extensive technique section, introducing all stitches used (front loop only slip stitch, back loop only slip stitch and inverse back loop only slip stitch), short rows, a crocheted seam and an invisible seam in step-by-step picture tutorials. You will need 1 skein of Sueno Tonal and a size H crochet hook.
We will send one of these patterns free with purchase of a skein or more of Hikoo Sueno Tonal. Please let me know in the notes section of your cart which pattern you would like to receive.
Featured patterns of Sueno and Sueno Tonal are interchangeable...which means you can choose either yarn and one of the 4 patterns offered.
Hikoo Sueno Tonal
USPS Priority Mail – we offer free shipping if your subtotal for shipped items is over $100, otherwise we charge a flat rate of $7. Orders typically take 2 - 3 days to arrive once they leave our shop.
We hope that you are happy with your purchase. If you receive an item that is not to your liking in some way, please know you are welcome to return it for store credit. You have 30 days from your purchase date to request a return. Please note:
- The item must be unopened and in the same condition as when you received it, and
- We are unable to accept returns of gift certificates, patterns, books, and needles.
We do not refund the original shipping cost, nor do we pay for the return shipping. If your returned items provided you free shipping on your order, we will need to deduct the difference from your refund.
If you would like to return one or more items from your order…
- Email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your name, order number, and item(s) you wish to return.
- Wait for our email confirmation with directions for shipping the item(s) back.
- Ship the items as directed (you might consider insuring your return since we can only give you a refund for items that actually arrive back to us safely).
- We will email you a confirmation after we have processed your return and issued your credit, typically within 2 business days of receiving the return.