This Israeli Mako Cotton blend is as soft as a kitten! The long staple length of Mako cotton is of the highest quality fiber. A great choice for snuggly sweaters and cuddly blankets.
Yardage: 251 yd/229 m
Skein weight: 100 gm (3.52 oz.)
Knitting Gauge: 4.75 sts/inch
Needle: US 8/ 5mm
Fiber content: 94% cotton/6% nylon
Care: Hand wash, lay flat to dry
Featured Patterns: Seapoint Lace Capelet (knit) by Tabetha Hedrick is a lacy capelet in both written and charted instructions. Size is 35 3/4" circumference and 13" width. You will need 2 skeins of JMP Cumulus and a size 7-24" and 9-24" circular knitting needle.
Cumulus is so soft that it will make great chemo caps like the Chemo Cap (crochet) by Kim Kotary. It's pretty and comfortable for our dear sisters dealing with cancer. You will need 2 skeins of Cumulus and a size G and H crochet hook.
We will send you one of these patterns free with your purchase of a skein or more of Juniper Moon Farm Cumulus. Please let me know in the notes section of your cart which pattern you would like to receive.
Featured patterns of JMF Cumulus and Cumulus Dappled are interchangeable...which means you can choose either yarn and one of the 4 patterns offered.
Juniper Moon Farm Cumulus
USPS Priority Mail – we offer free shipping if your subtotal for shipped items is over $100, otherwise we charge a flat rate of $7. Orders typically take 2 - 3 days to arrive once they leave our shop.
We hope that you are happy with your purchase. If you receive an item that is not to your liking in some way, please know you are welcome to return it for store credit. You have 30 days from your purchase date to request a return. Please note:
- The item must be unopened and in the same condition as when you received it, and
- We are unable to accept returns of gift certificates, patterns, books, and needles.
We do not refund the original shipping cost, nor do we pay for the return shipping. If your returned items provided you free shipping on your order, we will need to deduct the difference from your refund.
If you would like to return one or more items from your order…
- Email us (email@example.com) with your name, order number, and item(s) you wish to return.
- Wait for our email confirmation with directions for shipping the item(s) back.
- Ship the items as directed (you might consider insuring your return since we can only give you a refund for items that actually arrive back to us safely).
- We will email you a confirmation after we have processed your return and issued your credit, typically within 2 business days of receiving the return.