The long staple length of Israeli Mako Cotton makes this a great choice for soft sweaters and cuddly blankets. The long color repeats contribute to the rainbow effect.
Yardage: 251 yd/229 m
Skein weight: 100 gm (3.52 oz.)
Knitting Gauge: 4.75 sts/inch
Needle: US 8/ 5mm
Fiber content: 94% cotton/6% nylon
Care: Hand wash, lay flat to dry
Featured patterns: Cloud & Rainbow Shawl (knit) by Cindy Bechard is a simple knit which creates an asymmetrical triangle construction that lets the colors of the yarn speak. You will need a size 10 knitting needle and 2 skeins of JMF Cumulus Rainbow for a nice cozy neck wrap or 3-4 skeins to make a comfortable wrap.
Shin-yu Infinity Scarf (crochet) by ChiChi Allen makes a beautiful lacy scarf with different stitch patterns. You will need a size H crochet hook and 2 skeins of Cumulus Rainbow to make this scarf. Shin-yu means "true friend" in Japanese. This might be the perfect gift to make for your friends.
We will send you one of these patterns free with your purchase of a skein or more of JMP Cumulus Rainbow. Please let me know in the notes section of your cart which pattern you would like to receive.
Juniper Moon Farm Cumulus Rainbow
USPS Priority Mail – we offer free shipping if your subtotal for shipped items is over $100, otherwise we charge a flat rate of $7. Orders typically take 2 - 3 days to arrive once they leave our shop.
We hope that you are happy with your purchase. If you receive an item that is not to your liking in some way, please know you are welcome to return it for store credit. You have 30 days from your purchase date to request a return. Please note:
- The item must be unopened and in the same condition as when you received it, and
- We are unable to accept returns of gift certificates, patterns, books, and needles.
We do not refund the original shipping cost, nor do we pay for the return shipping. If your returned items provided you free shipping on your order, we will need to deduct the difference from your refund.
If you would like to return one or more items from your order…
- Email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your name, order number, and item(s) you wish to return.
- Wait for our email confirmation with directions for shipping the item(s) back.
- Ship the items as directed (you might consider insuring your return since we can only give you a refund for items that actually arrive back to us safely).
- We will email you a confirmation after we have processed your return and issued your credit, typically within 2 business days of receiving the return.