Designed by Alla Koval.
Fear not the midwinter blues with this luxurious cowl made in a blend of wool and silk in the gorgeous shade of jade! While the breeze is rippling the surface on a frosty day, take the bite out of winter and thrive in its cozy, delicately layered warmth. Its beautifully flattering neckline adorned with two rows of elegant buttons adds glam and romance to your winter look, while reminding of symbolic and protective powers of jade – a gemstone that attracts love, soothes the mind and promotes self-sufficiency.
Explore the eminent versatility of this brilliant piece that offers several different ways to loop around your neck!
Small (Medium, Large)
Sample shown is size Small.
24 (26.25, 29)“ (61 67, 74 cm) wide x 6.5 (7, 7)” (16.5 18, 18 cm) tall
Any sport weight yarn with at least 616 yards. (Designer used Cascade Yarns Venezia Sport (70% merino wool, 30% silk; 307.5 yd 281 m/3.5 oz 100 g): 1 hank of #178 Deep Sea.
Size G/6 (4 mm)
• 2, 4 or 8 size 5/8” (16 mm) silver buttons (depending on which look you like best)
• Tapestry needle for weaving in ends
• Sewing needle and coordinating thread
If you'd like to have this pattern added to your Ravelry library, please put your Ravelry user name in the notes section of your cart before checking out.
This pattern is the featured pattern for Cascade Venezia Sport yarn and will be sent free with the purchase of a skein or more of Venezia Sport or you can purchase it directly.
Loop of Jade Cowl
USPS Priority Mail – we offer free shipping if your subtotal for shipped items is over $100, otherwise we charge a flat rate of $7. Orders typically take 2 - 3 days to arrive once they leave our shop.
We hope that you are happy with your purchase. If you receive an item that is not to your liking in some way, please know you are welcome to return it for store credit. You have 30 days from your purchase date to request a return. Please note:
- The item must be unopened and in the same condition as when you received it, and
- We are unable to accept returns of gift certificates, patterns, books, and needles.
We do not refund the original shipping cost, nor do we pay for the return shipping. If your returned items provided you free shipping on your order, we will need to deduct the difference from your refund.
If you would like to return one or more items from your order…
- Email us (email@example.com) with your name, order number, and item(s) you wish to return.
- Wait for our email confirmation with directions for shipping the item(s) back.
- Ship the items as directed (you might consider insuring your return since we can only give you a refund for items that actually arrive back to us safely).
- We will email you a confirmation after we have processed your return and issued your credit, typically within 2 business days of receiving the return.