Louisa Harding Amitola Grande yarn is a dream to work with. This single ply yarn has a subtle self-striping that is very pretty. One note: it would be best to use a cable cast-on when knitting or a foundational single crochet when crocheting. Because the yarn is single spun this will keep the yarn from lossing strength and breaking.
Texture: single ply
Yardage: 273 yds (250 m)
Skein Weight: 100 gm (3.53 oz)
Gauge: 18 sts=4"
Needle Size: US 10 (6mm)
Fiber Content: 80% wool/20% ilk
Care: handwash in cold water, lay flat to dry
Featured Patterns: The Frosted Twist Scarf (knit) by Victoria Myers is a piece of cake to knit and stunning to wear or to gift! The Amitola Grande creates a fabric that is reversible, eye-catching, and super soft with cute little cable twists! You will need a size 10-24" circular needle and 2 skeins of the Amitola Grande. Choose either 2 skeins of the same color and start with different colors in the skein...or 2 skeins that coordinating and look well together.
The Corner to Corner Scarf (crochet) by Michael Sellick looks best in a self-striping yarn that gives a lovely diagonal touch. Check out lovelysaurus' photo from Ravelry above. You will need 2 skeins of Amitola Grande yarn and a size G crochet hook. Size is approximately 6" wide x 60" long.
We will send you one of these patterns for free with the purchase of a skein or more of Louisa Harding Amitola Grande. Please let us know in the notes section of your cart which pattern you would like to receive.
Louisa Harding Amitola Grande
USPS Priority Mail – we offer free shipping if your subtotal for shipped items is over $100, otherwise we charge a flat rate of $7. Orders typically take 2 - 3 days to arrive once they leave our shop.
We hope that you are happy with your purchase. If you receive an item that is not to your liking in some way, please know you are welcome to return it for store credit. You have 30 days from your purchase date to request a return. Please note:
- The item must be unopened and in the same condition as when you received it, and
- We are unable to accept returns of gift certificates, patterns, books, and needles.
We do not refund the original shipping cost, nor do we pay for the return shipping. If your returned items provided you free shipping on your order, we will need to deduct the difference from your refund.
If you would like to return one or more items from your order…
- Email us (email@example.com) with your name, order number, and item(s) you wish to return.
- Wait for our email confirmation with directions for shipping the item(s) back.
- Ship the items as directed (you might consider insuring your return since we can only give you a refund for items that actually arrive back to us safely).
- We will email you a confirmation after we have processed your return and issued your credit, typically within 2 business days of receiving the return.