This breezy yarn is soft and light, making it the ultimate summer yarn. Susurro is a mulberry silk/merino/linen blend that is wound as a single ply into a Sport weight. The fusion of these 3 very different fibers results in an amazing depth of color, giving the yarn an almost metallic sheen. This yarn has a marvelous balance due to the sharp contrast between the crude texture of the linen and the silkiness of the Merino. Great for: Shawls, scarves, accessories, lace, textured stitches, cables, lightweight garments.
Texture: single ply
Yardage/Meters: 325yd (297mm)
Skein weight:: 100 grams (3.53 ounces)
Gauge: 21-28 stitches=4 inches
Recommended needle size: US 5 - 7 or 3.75 - 4.5mm
Fiber Content: 50% Mulberry Silk, 25% Linen, 25% Merino Wool
Care: Hand Wash, cold water.
Featured Patterns: Macrophylla (knit) by Mia Rinde is a stunning shawl that is perfect for spring and summer to keep the chill off in the evenings. You will need 2 skeins of Malabrigo Susurro and a size 4-32" circular knitting needle.
Pico Bandito (crochet) by Jon Averett is a simple crescent shaped shawl. You will need 2 coordinating skeins of Malabrigo Susurro and a size H crochet hook. Use up one color on the top and then finish with the 2nd coordinating color on the bottom for a spectacular shawl.
We will send you one of these patterns for free with your purchase of a skein or more of Malabrigo Susurro. Please let me know in the notes section of your cart which pattern you would like to receive.
USPS Priority Mail – we offer free shipping if your subtotal for shipped items is over $100, otherwise we charge a flat rate of $7. Orders typically take 2 - 3 days to arrive once they leave our shop.
We hope that you are happy with your purchase. If you receive an item that is not to your liking in some way, please know you are welcome to return it for store credit. You have 30 days from your purchase date to request a return. Please note:
- The item must be unopened and in the same condition as when you received it, and
- We are unable to accept returns of gift certificates, patterns, books, and needles.
We do not refund the original shipping cost, nor do we pay for the return shipping. If your returned items provided you free shipping on your order, we will need to deduct the difference from your refund.
If you would like to return one or more items from your order…
- Email us (email@example.com) with your name, order number, and item(s) you wish to return.
- Wait for our email confirmation with directions for shipping the item(s) back.
- Ship the items as directed (you might consider insuring your return since we can only give you a refund for items that actually arrive back to us safely).
- We will email you a confirmation after we have processed your return and issued your credit, typically within 2 business days of receiving the return.