Designed by Sandra Paul
Picture #2 - emmiewarner's photo on Ravelry using 3 colors of Life in the Long Grass (breeze, rosehip & pink)
Picture #3 - Pattern now includes information and directions to show how to make the seven colour, ‘Faded Stripes/Geometric’ version of this shawl.
Clean lines and geometric textures emphasise the subtle yarns in this loose and flowing shawl.
A full written pattern for a asymmetrical triangular shawl which includes stitch abbreviations, blocking guide and stitch counts.
Only the most basic of stitches are used in this shawl but some concentration is required until the stitch repeats are established.
2 colors needed of fingering weight yarn
Yarn A: 100 g/450 yards
Yarn B: 50gm/200 yards
Or you can use 3 different colors of fingering weight yarn.
Stitch markers (optional)
Blocking wires (optional)
60 x 150cm (24 x 60”)
After blocking, over 10cm (4”):
Blocky: 16 rows by 28 sts
Loopy: 14 rows by 28 sts
- A full written pattern with clear instructions
- Blocking Diagram
- Links to other helpful tutorials
- Stitch counts and percentages
- Crochet chart
If you'd like to have this pattern added to your Ravelry library, please put your Ravelry user name in the notes section of your cart before checking out.
This pattern is the featured pattern for Life in the Long Grass and will be sent free with the purchase of a skein or more of Life in the Long Grass or you can purchase it directly.
Peachy Geometric Shawl
USPS Priority Mail – we offer free shipping if your subtotal for shipped items is over $100, otherwise we charge a flat rate of $7. Orders typically take 2 - 3 days to arrive once they leave our shop.
We hope that you are happy with your purchase. If you receive an item that is not to your liking in some way, please know you are welcome to return it for store credit. You have 30 days from your purchase date to request a return. Please note:
- The item must be unopened and in the same condition as when you received it, and
- We are unable to accept returns of gift certificates, patterns, books, and needles.
We do not refund the original shipping cost, nor do we pay for the return shipping. If your returned items provided you free shipping on your order, we will need to deduct the difference from your refund.
If you would like to return one or more items from your order…
- Email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your name, order number, and item(s) you wish to return.
- Wait for our email confirmation with directions for shipping the item(s) back.
- Ship the items as directed (you might consider insuring your return since we can only give you a refund for items that actually arrive back to us safely).
- We will email you a confirmation after we have processed your return and issued your credit, typically within 2 business days of receiving the return.