The Encyclopedia of Knitting Techniques by Debby Robinson
This fully illustrated encyclopedia is the perfect answer to all those knitters who are keen to take advantage of the many exciting designer patterns now on offer yet feel they lack the skills necessary to produce such sophistated and original garments. It explains clearly and concisely, with the aid of over 300 specially commissioned photographs and drawings, all the knitting and finishing techniques you will ever need. Organized in A-Z form for easy reference, it is the essential companion for every knitter, whatever the level of his or her competence.
- Hints and tips on professional methods
- Advice on how to get the best from a bought pattern
- Step by step instructions for drafting patterns to your own designs
- Recommendations on the best methods for different types of work
- 150 alphabetically arranged entries from Angora to Yarn Count, Armholes to Yokes