Folks in Knoxville are always looking for just the right orange to celebrate our University of Tennessee Vols. Cascade 220 Superwash is the perfect orange shade.
Yardage: 220 yd/201 m
Skein weight: 100 gm (3.53 oz.)
Knitting Gauge: 5-5.5 sts =1"
Needle: US 6-7/ 4 - 4.5mm
Hook: US G-H/ 4.25 - 5mm
Fiber content: 100% superwash wool
Care: Machine wash and dry
Featured Patterns: Jason's Cashmere Hat (knit) by Melissa Thomson features a simple cable design for extra warmth, firm ribbing to help keep its shape and a thick folded brim that can be adjusted to cover the ears on extra chilly days. You will need 1 skein of Cascade 220 Superwash and size 6-16" and 8-16" circular knitting needles and size 8 dpns. A great unisex pattern for your favorite Vol fan.
The Harvest Beanie (crochet) by Ginger Knots can be worn slouchy or fitted by folding the brim. The brim is worked first and then the rest is a simple shell stitch. Check out Penny3's photo on Ravelry. You will need 1 skein of 220 Superwash and a size I crochet hook.
We will send you one of these patterns free with your purchase of a skein or more of Cascade 220 Superwash. Please let me know in the notes section of your cart which pattern you would like to receive.
UT Orange in Cascade 220 Superwash
USPS Priority Mail – we offer free shipping if your subtotal for shipped items is over $100, otherwise we charge a flat rate of $7. Orders typically take 2 - 3 days to arrive once they leave our shop.
We hope that you are happy with your purchase. If you receive an item that is not to your liking in some way, please know you are welcome to return it for store credit. You have 30 days from your purchase date to request a return. Please note:
- The item must be unopened and in the same condition as when you received it, and
- We are unable to accept returns of gift certificates, patterns, books, and needles.
We do not refund the original shipping cost, nor do we pay for the return shipping. If your returned items provided you free shipping on your order, we will need to deduct the difference from your refund.
If you would like to return one or more items from your order…
- Email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your name, order number, and item(s) you wish to return.
- Wait for our email confirmation with directions for shipping the item(s) back.
- Ship the items as directed (you might consider insuring your return since we can only give you a refund for items that actually arrive back to us safely).
- We will email you a confirmation after we have processed your return and issued your credit, typically within 2 business days of receiving the return.