Designed by This Handmade Life
A not quite vanilla sock knit cuff down with a very easy eyelet pattern, a honeycomb slip stitched heel flap and comfy rounded star toe, just enough little details to spruce up a vanilla sock pattern perfect for the prettiest spring colored yarn in your stash.
Inspired by the sweet little flowers that cover the ground just as spring returns.
The pattern is written for 3 sizes using dpns. It is adaptable to magic loop if that is your preference.
400-420 yards of fingering weight yarn
Size 1/2.25mm dpns (or size 1-40" circular knitting needle for magic loop)
Gauge: 9 stitches = 1 inch
Size: Small, Medium, Large 56 (64, 72) stitches
Check out yarnandvegetables' photo from Ravelry in the "Andisol" colorway.
If you'd like to have this pattern added to your Ravelry library, please put your Ravelry user name in the notes section of your cart before checking out.
This pattern is the featured pattern for Life in the Long Grass yarn and will be sent free with the purchase of a skein or more of Life in the Long Grass or you can purchase it directly.
Wildflowers & Honeycomb Socks
USPS Priority Mail – we offer free shipping if your subtotal for shipped items is over $100, otherwise we charge a flat rate of $7. Orders typically take 2 - 3 days to arrive once they leave our shop.
We hope that you are happy with your purchase. If you receive an item that is not to your liking in some way, please know you are welcome to return it for store credit. You have 30 days from your purchase date to request a return. Please note:
- The item must be unopened and in the same condition as when you received it, and
- We are unable to accept returns of gift certificates, patterns, books, and needles.
We do not refund the original shipping cost, nor do we pay for the return shipping. If your returned items provided you free shipping on your order, we will need to deduct the difference from your refund.
If you would like to return one or more items from your order…
- Email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your name, order number, and item(s) you wish to return.
- Wait for our email confirmation with directions for shipping the item(s) back.
- Ship the items as directed (you might consider insuring your return since we can only give you a refund for items that actually arrive back to us safely).
- We will email you a confirmation after we have processed your return and issued your credit, typically within 2 business days of receiving the return.